Thursday, May 15, 2014

Quick update

Rob has had both his hospital appointments this week, he has been discharged from oncology and will just be followed up by endocrinology, with blood tests every year and scans every 2 years. His bloods seem stable and his scans have been the same for the last 3 years, so it all sounds good.

I finished these 2 cards a little while ago, but did not want to post before today as they have birthdays today


Cupcake is a pattern from Form a Lines and background used an embossing plate.  The owl is a little wooden owl  on a disc decorated with spirelli technique, background is an embossed pattern using an embossing plate and the ribbon is vintage owls which I bought in the gift shop at Eureka children's museum in Halifax.

I am working on a card now for my Dad, got a week left before I have to have it finished in time for our visit before his birthday, better get a move on.

Rob has been working on a logo for my Crafty Jane's website.

These are what he has so far


I think I like the second one best.  Any comments will be gratefully received, either which you like best or ways in which they can be changed or improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment