Saturday, November 29, 2014

Wake me up in January

I am well and truly ready for hibernation now!  Had a hectic week and then yesterday Emily came down with a throat bug and was off school and we got a gas leak, so there were people in and out of the house all day and no chance to rest.  I had no sleep last night and Emily spent half the night in bed with me so my pain today has been unbearable.  The only thing was that we have not done much today as Emily not well, but I still feel like I have run a marathon.

We are hoping to get to see Paddington tomorrow at the cinema, so that won't be too taxing, although I do struggle with the going out and the noise, but it will keep Emily occupied for a couple of hours.

Our tower of London poppy arrived, much quicker than we expected


Timje for a cuppa and bed, wake me up in January or better still March!

No comments:

Post a Comment