Monday, September 14, 2015

Sadly for Sale

I have several cross stitch kits, some unopened, others part done. Due to my ME I find cross stitch too difficult so I am looking to either sell the kits or maybe pay someone to stitch them for me, open to offers either way.  I am so sad to let these go, but my ME makes following the patterns too difficult and I have hung on to them for long enough in the hope that by some miracle I might be able to do them.

Instruction sheet for winter scene cross stitch

Eeyore cross stitch kit unopened size 8cm by 10cm

Let It Snow Kit unopened size 27.9 x 38.1 cm love this one

Tom Mouse kit unopened, no pattern

Mr Men months sampler unopened size 28 x 40 cm another favourite

Pom pom maker unopened,

Pooh Kit unopened no pattern size 5.5 x 5.5 cm


Pooh Months sampler May part stitched size 38 x 28 cm another one sad to see go.

Pooh Sampler Eeyore part stitched 36.5 x 29cm and another favourite

Pooh Bubbles picture Pooh stitched 27 x 19cm and another favourite I love anything Pooh bear

3 embroidery hoops 9 1/2 cm, 19 1/2 cm, 20cm dia.





No comments:

Post a Comment