Monday, November 02, 2015

October Makes

I had many plans for a crafty October whilst I was off Facebook for StopTober.

I survived being off Facebook and didn't really miss it, but other events conspired against my creative plans.  I have still been in a lot of pain and very dizzy, which I thought was due to some degree to using computer, but then I haven't cut down a lot either as I found other things to look at and did some online Christmas shopping.  Not to mention all the emails backwards and forwards with my Mum as my Dad is in hospital again.  Last weekend was spent hospital visiting which is very hard work

This last week has been school holidays so has made demands on my time and energy and I haven't been getting proper rest.  The school holidays included a trip to York Maze on a very wet day, thankfully it wasn't too cold.  We also attended Our Handmade Collective Christmas launch, which was very well attended, we didn't stay long, thankfully the shop is only small, but there is so much to take in ad Emily always wants to buy everything in the shop.  it also makes me feel like I should try and do more things myself, but I never seem to have chance.

Anyway more about none craft stuff in another post when I have the energy to write it, this one has taken me 4 days so far!!

I have made a few bits for a local Christmas Fair, Blackburn Hall Rothwell Saturday 21st November, where they will be on the Rothwell Baptist Church stall.  

Recycled birthday card for craft fair


Recycled birthday card for craft fair

Card made from pattern on stitching cards for my GP who is retiring and has been a great support over the last 15 years through my illness, Rob's illness and my pregnancy.

Recycled card, stitched from pattern I found on Pinterest, for craft fair

9th birthday card for my niece, made with template from  Dee Crafts and papers printed with backing paper maker at Craftville and backing papers at Craftville

Made for friend who has been walking Emily to school one day a week, but now has a new job, made with pattern from Stitching cards

Made using a piece off cut from a roller blind, for craft fair.

Made using a piece off cut from a roller blind, for craft fair.


9th birthday card for a friend, made with template from  Dee Crafts and papers printed with backing paper maker at Craftville and backing papers at Craftville


Made with pattern from Stitching cards, for craft fair.

Recycled card for craft fair

Recycled card for craft fair, made using child's drawing template

Made using a piece off cut from a roller blind, for craft fair.


Picture made from off cut off blind for my wall

Toybox covered to match curtains in Emily's room, needed help with this one!

Finally a few Halloween pictures

Emily with her face painted as a cat, (I didn't do it!) sadly day before Halloween so she didn't get to keep it for trick or treating


Emily and her Halloween Spider web

Emily and her Halloween Spider web, Emily is pretending to be a fly caught in the web!!




No comments:

Post a Comment