Friday, April 28, 2023

Hedgehogs

 As I am designing things for a local hedgehog rescue I had to join in the Outlawz Progressive challenge using an image called Hedgie from Anne's Art.

Sadly I didn't have a lot of time, so produced this very quick card by colouring the image with coloured pencils and mounting on camouflage Hunkydory card and then on a cream card, adding some die cut leaves and wording written on my Cricut Joy.

This week I have been making all things hedgehog ready for a local May day fair where Prickly Edge Hedgehog Rescue is having a stall. keeping fingers crossed for good weather and good attendance at the popular event.

As next week is King Charles' coronation I have enjoyed making royal hedgehogs along with plain hedgehogs. The lollipop and chocolate holders are made with Cricut Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment