Friday, May 24, 2013

I'm going to write a book!!

As ever when I cannot sleep my brain is full of ideas, some practical, some not so practical, some just pie in the sky!  One of the things I was thinking last night was about explaining my ME to Emily, she is 6 now and although she has lived with it all her life she needs a better understanding rather than just telling her off for things or saying no to her demands.  There are no books or advice for this sort of thing so I have decided to write one myself, told from Emily's point of view taking about things that I can and cannot do and how she can help to make things easier.  Well that's the idea anyway of course it is another pressure on me and something else to add to my ever growing lust of things I want to do.  I am also hoping that by doing it and telling the story to Emily that she might open up a bit about her feelings and maybe we can rewrite some of the book as we go along or as things change as she gets older, so many ideas so little time and energy aggghhh in the words of Willy Wonka So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it. Thank you :))

No comments:

Post a Comment