Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Can't think straight!

I literally can't think straight this morning. After school drop off and squeezing through tight gaps and avoiding people walking out in front of me I then hit the car on my own gate post!!!

I now have a big scrape and dent on bumper and wheel arch!! I am not happy. Will now have to get it sorted more hassle and expense just what I need!

I am still trying to manage without my PA.  I have some people who have being helping this week and its very kind of them, but its very difficult to manage and keep track of who is doing what and when.

I have sat down try and cut the pieces to make the quilted placemat and I literally cannot think how to do the cutting so have had to leave it.  Feel like one of those days where nothing will go right.


No comments:

Post a Comment