Thursday, January 16, 2014

Quilting and Rainbows

Its quilting class tomorrow, hope I feel better than I do today or I won't be able to go :(  It is ages since I did anything on the quilt will be good to get on with some more.  Saw this beautiful fabric selection at Annies Crafts it would look great in my quilt.
Love the Annie's craft site, but its a good job they do not ship to UK!

Saw some other great ideas too


Gorgeous cot accessories, would have looked great in Emily's nursery.

Sunflower table mat, would look great on my dining table, but not sure about making something round, might be a bit ambitious!

Finally getting furniture repaired, so will be able to get things sorted out and put away, except that I do not have the energy.

Must get Russian doll card finished off today even if its the only thing I manage.

Was mulling over an idea last night about making a picture for Emily with a button rainbow, but not sure how easy it would be. A quick google search brings up some nice ideas


This one is printed but could be made with buttons.


A simple but effective idea.


Another simple idea using letters that are easily available in places like Hobbycraft


And a lovely card which could easily be made into a picture.  I am spoiled for choice now, so many idea running around in my head!  This would be nice for Valentine's day too.

Ah well enough thinking time for a bit of action, it will be very slow action though!






No comments:

Post a Comment