Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Where does the time go?

Time is flying by as ever and we are already mid January!  People still keep asking if I had a good Christmas, but that seems likes months ago, although I am still suffering the consequences.  Its also only 3 weeks until Emily's birthday, which means its only 3 weeks since Christmas, but it was last year, must be why it seems so long ago.

I am still feeling tired and achy and dizzy and not feeling up to doing much, but don't have a lot of choice in the matter.  Had my physio this morning, it felt ok at the time but is now painful and meant to take some painkillers before I sat down, but of course I forgot, so do excuse me whilst I go and get some.  Ah back now.

My blog is acting up so I am not sure what people can see, do let me know if there are any problems.  As me the font is not displaying correctly and for some reason I cannot log in properly, most confusing, but I cannot work it out at the moment.  I am not technically minded at the best of times.

The craft front is still very slow.  I have done a few rows on the waistcoat, but each time I pick it up I seem to make a mistake and have to take a few rows back, so it never seems to grow.  I am half way through the card for my Grandma, must get it finished only 1 week until her birthday. Its amazing there is someone who is is older than me!  The other day Emily asked me if we had any pyjamas in the olden days and if we had to make our own toys!!!

Have got to Emily and friend amused after school today like the look of this Balloon sculpture activity.  Its often easier to do something with them than let them play and have to referee all the arguments!!

Found another interesting looking thing to try too, but not today Ice hands.

Seen some lovely knitting and quilting patterns and gluten free food ideas some of which I have pinned at my Pinterest and others that I seem to have mislaid and will never remember what they are!  I always intend to blog about the things of interest, but forget what they were!

Finally I like the look of this book Show me a story.  it looks very clever and full of ideas, but I have so many kids craft and activity books and many of them are just gathering dust so can't really justify adding another to the collection.  Must have a clear out, but still can't justify buying more as I do not use or make any money out of what I have.

School pick up beckons, peace will be shattered from now until bedtime.  Emily assured me this morning that she wanted to go to bed at 7pm tonight so that she can get up at 7am with me, somehow I don't think so, especially she insists on watching TV at 7pm.  I would happily give care bears a miss and put her to bed, but I do like to have a few mins peace to get ready and eat my breakfast before she gets up.

No comments:

Post a Comment