Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Feeling Lazy

Feeling rather lazy as spent a big chunk of time reading Life and Times of Call the Midwife an accompaniment to the tv series.  Its is very interesting with information about the making of the programme and about the 1950's.  I have read it in just 2 days thanks to having a poor nights sleep.

Feeling very tired today, but have been to an appointment that was very wearing and placed online shopping order, but still feel I have not done enough and have so many things I want to do.  I was going to try starting the waistcoat, but am too tired to work it out, maybe tomorrow.........  Have to leave some energy for baking for school fair tomorrow night and for sorting out my hearing aids!  Just the thought of all the things is tiring let alone doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment