Friday, July 26, 2013

EE-I-EE-I-O

Had a lovely morning at Swithens Farm with Emily and some friends.  The kids loved it. They got to; go on trampoline, outdoor play equipment, bouncy castle, see the animals, buy goldfish, go in playbarn and have lunch!  It was rather too much walking and talking for me, but nice to be out in fresh air and see the children having fun.  The cafe is nice and food looked good.  Gluten free choice limited to Salad or jacket potato, but better than nothing and had choice of different teas.

Back home I was hoping for a good rest, but due to over doing it and issues with my PA it was not to be, so now I feel awful and ready for bed and its only 6.30.

Emily is learning to ride her bike without stabilisers, she is getting there, but its hard work and something that I really cannot help her with.  I went to the park with them yesterday and gave her plenty of encouragement and we have bought her a bike that is a better size, but she still prefers the smaller one at the moment.

Craft is taking a back seat.  I did spend my rest time cutting sequins off a couple of t shirts as they were looking tatty, sequins don't wash and iron well.  They look better now so can wear the t-shirts a bit longer.  Managed a few rows of knitting last night and might get a few more in whilst Emily is at swimming, if I can keep my eyes open!

My new beads arrived the other day, but so far have only taken them out of the envelope!  I could go and have a play with them I suppose its cooler than knitting, but I still need my eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment