Monday, January 26, 2015

Wow!!

Wow I have been overwhelmed by the number of people who read my last blog post http://poohbear71.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/why-should-i.html and thank you to those who have commented by email, facebook and on the blog, its great to get feedback.

I have had a rubbish few days with Emily off school at the end of last week and me now fighting the same bug.  I literally couldn't do anything yesterday, was either in bed or laid on sofa watching Emily play.  I am up and about today, but struggling so don't want to push myself too much.  I do have some issues to blog about, but it will have to wait for a bit of my strength to return.

I would like to share a few things that I have made recently.



I think this one looks like a popcorn bracelet.

 My take on Beads direct neon snowflake bracelet


The photos don't really do them justice, especially the orange one which is made with Swarovski crystals my version of Beads Direct feline bracelet.  It was not very ME friendly to make as I found cutting and bending the wire hard work and fiddly, but it is very pretty and my favourite colour.

I have also done some things with Emily
Its Elsa, Anna and Olaf from Frozen

Well that's my energy gone for today.  The boiler broke down this morning and I thought I was going to have to wait all day for the repair, but thankfully they arrived before 10am and I now have heating again and don't need to sit waiting so off to lie down and read some more of my book Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult, its getting near the end now where all will be revealed I hope, its one of those keep you guessing, twist and turn books.




No comments:

Post a Comment