Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Positives week 2 Day 1 and 2

I have got a bit lost with the positives this week so I best catch up.

I have been feeling even more unwell than usual so finding positives is hard, but they are there if you try.

Yesterday I was very grateful to my friend Pat for organising for the books left from the book sale to be taken away and as the books were in her garage I didn't have to do a thing.  I got a letter from my auntie following my letter to her as part of my connecting with people last week, its nice to get something that's not a bill or junk and is written personally.  We take it in turns with a friends mum to take the kids to gymnastics and yesterday was their turn so I actually got time with Rob and we got a few tasks done, tiring but rewarding.

Today I got my haircut which always makes me feel more presentable.  I got a lovely comment about my Stop it blog.  This evening after a very stressful friend playing session we sat down and watched Mamma Mia together, its a lovely film and Emily sat still and watched all the way through, very unusual for her.

I will try to keep positive, every little bit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment