Tuesday, May 07, 2024

Seeing stripes

 The challenge for Outlawz May Tuesday Colour is black and white and one other colour and add stripes.

Well what says black and white with stripes more than a zebra? Maybe not very imaginative?

I created my card with the zebra pattern from Stitching Cards Wild Animal pack, I have had the patterns for a while and not used the zebra before. I love the cheeky image and it reminds me of donkey from the Shrek movie. It could easily be made without the stripes and be a donkey.

The background is Adorable Scorable creatures great and small, an unusual collection of animals and I have been waiting for an opportunity to use some of them. The yellow gives me the extra colour required for the challenge.

It has been a fun card to make and I haven't made a stitched card for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment