Thursday, June 13, 2024

I do like to be beside the seaside

 The Tuesday Colour challenge for June is based on this image

The image reminded me of these beach huts at Scarborough in North Yorkshire

Straight away I knew I had some stitching thread with those colours combined. I have a stitched pattern I have used before and considered using, it has a palm tree and a deckchair and I thought I could do the deckchair in the stripes, but then I saw a beach hut pattern at Form-a-lines stitched in the colours, perfect for this challenge.

I stitched the image with Trimits Jester metallic embroidery thread, the mounted on pink card (my last sheet), with yellow and blue backing. I couldn’t decide whether to add wording, like life’s a beach or I do like to be beside the seaside, but decided to leave it blank as wording would be easy to add if required.

Looking forward to the next challenge, it’s an interesting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment