Thursday, June 13, 2024

Music maker

 

Music Maker

The Sunday song and rhyme challenge for May 26th is based on a rhyme called Music Makers, from his book A Children’s Treasury of Milligan.

Spike Milligan (1918-2002) was well know for his crazy comedy and nonsense rhymes. Ironically he also suffered from severe depression.

For this rhyme I decided I would focus on one of the instruments mentioned and settled on guitar as I had a stitched card pattern that I could use, so went with the line my Brother plays guitar.

The pattern used is from Stitching cards, a beaded pattern, which I love making. The beads are tiny and get dropped all over, I’ll be finding them for weeks. The background paper is printed from my library of papers. The wording is drawn on the Cricut Joy Extra using LD Music font.

No comments:

Post a Comment